Undoubtedly, the education system has seen its share of fall down due to the outbreak of the coronavirus pandemic. Every area of the world is shattered for the same reason.
Education system pacing towards different online medium during this time of uncertainty:
The learning process is so much fun when done interactively i.e. the real classroom sessions. It gives greater scope for the students to learn better as it directs each of the students to take an active part in the discussion. This makes learning more interesting and interactive for the students allowing them to take control over their studies in their suitable environment. It brings people from different areas together to learn at one place saving them time and money well within their comfort zone.
In a way, each of the students is benefited as they get to learn much better over the traditional teaching methods. They learn a lot of interpersonal skills rather than just acquiring bookish knowledge. Times have changed, so are the elements and techniques of teaching. Educational institutions have become more inclusive to active student participation and collaborative techniques for teaching.
With the world in the middle of a pandemic where everyone is required to stay 6 feet apart, the importance of digitalisation in education is being realised. Digitalisation in education has created a revolution in the education system and it is all the more important for institutions around the world to adapt to new teaching methods and make the best use of the technology that they are blessed with.
Before the pandemic:
There was a considerable amount of educational support technologies that were used in imparting concepts better. Learning in a traditional classroom, as we are realising, was not as much interactive despite proper social interactions. The students had a lot of resources at hand but there were also too many distractions.
Also, by chance, if a student had to miss a lecture owing to an emergency, they did not have the alternative to re-watch the lecture. These along with many other factors made traditional classroom learning bound to many limitations. Although the online platform provided a lot of insights to the students in those scenarios and many more, it was still a secondary preference when compared to offline or traditional teaching methods. This has significantly transitioned since the Coronavirus pandemic as people have come to realize the real value and openness of online learning and how it keeps the world moving even in the time of crisis.
The rise of learning from the digital platform:
This pandemic has shaken the entire world leaving no nook and corner. On this note, the educational institutes have decided to take up classes for their students ‘online’.
The only motto to take this step was to make sure that the students stay safe while making sure they are updated with their academics without the fear of losing time. This also meant to ensure that very few compromises were made while transitioning from a traditional classroom to an online one.
Teaching online on a large scale not only seemed to be new but a challenge. The educational institutes and the teachers have both seen their fair share of difficulty in carrying out the same. The journey of transformation from a notebook to a mobile phone for learning has brought numerous difficulties.
Therefore, bridging this gap of offline and online education to maintain a proper learning atmosphere has been the aim of various EdTech companies.
These EdTech companies have come up with various online applications that were already trending to take on the class sessions. Their use of Artificial Intelligence (AI) by these companies has given rise to improved software and application programs for the academic world.
Schools around the world have been conducting their classes on online platforms like Zoom, Google Meet, Microsoft Teams etc. These applications facilitated a world of synchronous learning bringing education in real-time making people realize how digitalisation can help bring communities together even in these trying and testing times.
The transition to these platforms has to lead to the discovery of how far beyond learning can go with the help of such online feasible tools.
As these applications are easy and user friendly, most of the crowd was drawn to them as they promote learning in a fun way outside the boundaries of a four-walled classroom.
Unlike traditional classrooms, these apps save the student a lot of time, money and energy. The reach of these mobile e-learning applications has made courses accessible to those who could not afford full-time school courses. It also saved the time and energy that was spent in commuting to different institutions.
Companies like Byjus, Unacademy, Vedantu, and so on have drifted towards the trending online class sessions for their students. All of this seems to be great as both the teachers, students and also the administrations of the educational institutes can work remotely and therefore remain safe. Because of the pre-existence of such applications, the process of education could continue even when the world had stopped.
Adoption of the online teaching mode has been a good step so far. The pandemic had surely got in new education trends into the light. The students through various EdTech applications are being offered live free classes, unlimited access to recorded sessions, real-time assessments/projects, group chats etc. all of it just a click away. These applications have provided the flexibility to learn from anyone sitting in any corner of the world without any obligations.
Introducing Fundoo tutor:
It is known that every student has different learning needs and books are often found to be tiring and boring for them. Therefore, it is important to expose students to more innovative teaching methods.
By handpicking expert teachers for a particular student in the required domain, Fundoo Tutor makes this way easier and interesting.
Fundoo Tutor brings online science and math tutoring for students of Class 4th to 10th. For Class 11th, 12th it provides online Physics, Chemistry and Math tutoring. Students can also opt for online computer programming classes.
Fundoo’s new dimensions in online tutoring:
The students won’t have to worry about preparations of their board examinations in the time of such a crisis. They can easily prepare everything from their home with the guidance of the best tutors. It allows them to choose the batches according to their needs like if they want to be tutored individually, they will provide 1 to 1 classroom sessions.
Students who like to discuss with their peers while studying can also opt for small groups of 4 to 5 students. Their personalised teaching method will allow them to learn a lot with some amazing benefits.
Professional Organising Team:
The ‘Fundoo Organising Team’ makes sure that the child devotes his entire time towards learning and the tutors work on the teaching. It provides parents with a lot of relief by taking the responsibility of managing the child’s education and simultaneously coordinating with the respective tutors.
As it is well known that most of the students need special attention in subjects that require conceptual understanding. Fundoo Tutor understands this need very well and has curated the best teachers in its team to provide online tutoring classes in science, math, physics, chemistry, computer programming and various other subjects. With interactive sessions and all the relevant course material made available to the students, Fundoo Tutor assures that the student should not have a reason to get distracted.
How Fundoo tutor makes e-learning engaging for you?
- No more frustrating tuitions: Often students apply for tuitions in different subjects from different teachers, but this becomes a hassle for them as it is very difficult to cope up. Despite spending such high amounts for these tuition classes, it is highly likely that the child may spend a lot of time on coordination with different tutors.
- Microsoft OneNote: The tutors at Fundoo are all well-equipped with modern teaching technologies. They use Microsoft OneNote which is one of the easiest and sought-after applications to prepare class notes for the students during the sessions. The notes are prepared using a tablet and pen and all of these documents are saved at the end of the session so that the students can access them at any time.
- PDFs and Recorded sessions: All the course material in various subjects like science, math, physics, chemistry, and computer programming is made available to the students online in the form of PDFs and recorded classroom sessions. This saves the student a lot of time and energy which was otherwise spent in preparing notes. They can now focus on understanding the concepts better and can refer to these useful resources for self-study.
- Its live and Not recorded stuff: Fundoo tutor has come up with a live session that are designed especially for small batches. This helps the tutors to pay keen attention towards each student which in turn result in better student performance. The whole idea of mitigating recorded class sessions is to make the classes lively and much more interesting for the students. Fundoo tutor believes interaction is the key to better learning.
- Discussion is the key: Discussion-oriented learning is the key to effective learning and that is what Fundoo tutor will provide you. This method is very beneficial to the students as it increases the retention power, imbibes effective communication skills and increases the analysing capability of students which are essential to excel further. This method emphasises more on learning instead of just cramming your way through and develops reflective thinking abilities. Also, it makes the student feel that he is being heard which in-turn makes him more of an active learner.
- Builds Confidence: Most of the time in traditional classrooms students get intimidated and are unable to approach the teachers to get their doubts cleared in front of other students. They fear getting embarrassed due to lack of confidence in what they have learned. In an online environment, sharing your thoughts with others becomes a lot easier. Within a limited number of people, students can rest assured about being vocal and ask their questions. The tutors will make sure that each student is attended to and he learns every passing day without any sense of doubt.
Thus, it is evident that the learning system is facing a revolution all around the world in wake of the current scenario. With everything around the world coming to a halt, different EdTech companies around the world made sure that learning didn’t stop. They acted as a saviour for teachers as well as students.
Join Fundoo tutor for the great learning experience.
Are you looking for demo class? Well, then Fundoo tutor offers scheduled free demo. All you have to do is fill up this form